Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 5oz. DARK Chocolate
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
1) Grease or butter the bottom and sides of a 9in. square baking pan
2) Melt the dark chocolate and butter together in a heat proof bowl on top of boiling water. Stir until just smooth
3) Remove from heat and whisk in the cocoa powder, sugar, and salt. Whisk in the eggs and then then flour until incorporated.
4) Pour batter evenly in prepared baking pan
5) Cook for 25-35 minutes (depending on your oven.) Brownies are done when knife inserted into center comes out clean.